April 1, 2017
Comprehensive Research Organization for Science and Society (CROSS)
Promoting excellent research output at J-PARC MLF through comprehensive user support, leading to innovation in science and technology and contributing to the evolution of society.
- Conduct fair selection of proposals for neutron research.
- Endeavor to expand research fields to foster new users and novel applications.
- Provide comprehensive and reliable support for users.
- Strive to improve instrumentation and experimental techniques, to promote advanced research and to maximize scientific output.
- Make research findings accessible to society so as to nurture people’s understanding for the importance and benefits of neutron research.
- Promote collaboration with domestic and international scientists and research institutions and aim to become a leading research center for neutron science.
- Foster scientists and engineers with high levels of expertise and wide perspectives in neutron research.