CROSShelp is a one-stop shop for users and potential users of the neutron beam facilities at J-PARC MLF. We welcome all enquiries and aim to provide expert advice and assistance with any aspect of accessing and using J-PARC MLF including:
- Planning an experiment – from concept to setup
- Carrying out an experiment – implementing the plan
- Instrument capabilities and performance – selecting the most appropriate instrument
- Applying for beamtime – the proposal submission process
- Administrative procedures – organizing a successful experiment
To lodge an enquiry with CROSShelp simply complete the online form below. Provide as much information as you can.